[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” av_uid=’av-jw130ods’ admin_preview_bg=”]
POST 318B is an interactive classroom intended for the use of the ICS Community, which is defined as: ICS undergraduate majors, ICS graduate students, ICS faculty, and ICS staff. Guests are welcome as long as they are accompanied by an ICS Community member.
- a place for group and individual software/hardware design and implementation projects
- an occasional usage classroom
- an area for impromptu gatherings of ICS Community members for research or instruction
- an occasional usage classroom.
- a meeting place for ICS student groups
- a place where ICS TAs can hold office hours or other meetings for group work, discussion, and review.
Hours of operation:
- ICSpace is closed during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Food and drink are allowed as long as the room remains clean.
- Please take all your trash and food from room when you leave and dispose in hallway.
- Please clean up spills immediately and/or notify ICS staff if necessary.
- Occasional accidents are inevitable. Chronic problems are not.
- Please take conversations outside.
- Normal conversations are fine. Please, no yelling.
- In general, amplified sound is prohibited. Please use headphones.
- Apple TVs and monitors are for visual display only, not for sound projection.
- Exception: movie nights or other special presentations.
- As with other areas in POST 3rd floor, this room is under 24/7 video surveillance.
Special events and reservations:
- In general, POST 318B is a first-come, first-served room.
- With sufficient notice, the entire room can be reserved for a few hours for activities such as a “movie night”, ICS student club meetings, or other kinds of meetups. In general, such events should be open to any ICS Community member.
- ACM Manoa (firstname.lastname@example.org) is in charge of handling reservations. Contact them for details. Their website is https://acmanoa.github.io/.
Here is the calendar of upcoming special events scheduled for POST 318B.
- POST 318B is managed by the ACM Manoa student chapter (email@example.com). If issues arise that cannot be resolved by them, please contact the ICS Chair (Scott Robertson, firstname.lastname@example.org) or ICS Associate Chair (Guylaine Poisson, email@example.com).