https://www.ics.hawaii.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/wetwarewed.png 1290 1828 Philip Johnson https://www.ics.hawaii.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/icslogo3-300x66.png Philip Johnson2016-03-25 17:44:432016-03-25 17:47:18ICS and LAVA featured at March Wetware Wednesday
Join us from 6-8pm on March 30 in Keller 102 for light refreshments, conversation, and the following five minute lightning talks by ICS faculty and students:
- Dylan Kobayashi, Intro to LAVA Lab.
- Jan Stelovsky, Flip-Flop: Learning by Teaching and PANTSEE: Programs Are Not Text Structured Editing Environment.
- Philip Johnson, RadGrad: Developing awesome computer scientists, one graduate at a time.
- Edo Biagioni, AllNet — ad-hoc networking for everyone.
- Scott Robertson, ALL CAPS: Social media and public discourse.
- David Chin, Your emails, Facebook posts, and/or blogs reveal your personality.
- Dusko Pavlovic, Security Science (SecSci) beyond the hype
- Edo Biagioni, The ICS Graduate Program for working professionals.
You can hear more about the event in ByteMarks Cafe Episode 395.