Tony Dow, "Exploit Development"
Here are some of the things we will cover:
* Fuzzing for bugs
* Buffer overflow development
* IDS & antivirus avoidance
* Password hash cracking
* Client side document exploit
* Cross site scripting
* Local & remote file inclusions
* Sql injection
* Windows fails aka features
The talk will be held at The Box Jelly (Inside Fishcake furniture store) at 307c Kamani Street, Honolulu, HI 96813 on May 22nd, starting at 7:00pm. Parking is available at Sports Authority (owned by the same land owner). There is also street parking around the neighborhood. The speaker is Tony Dow.
Google maps link with picture of front door: http://g.co/maps/qdx2k