Information Technology Assitant
Information Technology Analyst
Juvenile Justice Information System
(two vacancies to be filled, $4275 per month)
- Develop/maintain web-based multi-agency information system.
- Prepare data models, UML diagrams, design specifications, and test plans including test cases for system testing, regression testing and integration testing.
- Develop project plans for assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university.
- Knowledge of information systems development methodology and competence in object oriented design principles.
- At least one year of recent, demonstrated experience with Java or C++ based application development.
Exempt (non-civil service), full-time position
Hawaii State Government benefits
Send resume and completed Application for Exempt Employment (download application from http://hawaii.gov/ag/main/employment) to:
DEPARTMENT OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
CRIME PREVENTION AND JUSTICE ASSISTANCE DIVISION
Attention: JJIS Program Coordinator
235 South Beretania Street, Room 401
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
No Telephone Inquiries
An Equal Opportunity Employer