Undergraduate Degree Programs
The Information and Computer Sciences Department offers a wide variety of undergraduate degree programs in order to allow students with different backgrounds and interests to become skilled in computer and information sciences.
- The Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science (BS CS) focuses on software technology and gives the student a firm foundation in science and math.
- The Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering (BS CE) focuses on hardware and software technologies and how they are used together to create systems.
- The Bachelor of Arts degree in Information and Computer Sciences (BA ICS) allows students to combine computer science with another discipline.
- We also offer a minor in ICS for those who want some exposure to computing concepts.
Graduate Degree Programs
Our graduate program provides the most advanced technical education in computer science in the state of Hawaii. Our graduates have gone on to a variety of leadership roles in high technology, from research and development to starting up new high tech companies or successfully applied for academic faculty positions.
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Computer Science
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc) in Library and Information Science
- Ph.D. in Computer Science
The ICS Department also participates in the interdisciplinary PhD in Communication and Information Sciences.